Alkit is Hiring!
We are always looking for skilled people to join our team. We promote a casual and creative work-environment. Alkit has been family-owned since 1936. The owners actively participate in the day-to-day operations at Alkit, inspiring growth in a team atmosphere. We offer great benefits, including competitive pay, comprehensive insurance, paid holidays, vacations and personal-time, and employee discounts. We have created a work-environment that is clean and fun, designed to be productive and efficient. We invest in the latest technology to enable our associates to learn and grow, while always exceeding the needs and expectations of our clients.
Knowledge of color correcting and printing, a must. Capable of producing high quality photographic prints with minimum supervision. Must be able to maintain pace in a high volume, fast paced environment. Will train to meet our specific requirements.
Outside Sales Rep.
We are looking for highly motivated, passionate, talented and competitive salespeople to sell our printing services primarily in the tri-state area to school, sport, wedding, Bar --Mitzvah, portrait & event photographers.
Seeking Recent College Graduates or candidates with 1-2 years of successful sales experience.
Photographic knowledge a plus.
Qualifications for success:
- You are high energy and passionate about sales
- You focus on goals and have a desire to succeed.
- You have a powerful work ethic.
- You follow up consistently and maintain an active pipeline
- You have drive and ambition
- You have exceptional telephone and interpersonal skills
- You have strong listening and presentation skills
- You have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Qualify leads & collect information and analyze customer needs.
- Identify new sales opportunities by outbound cold calls, emails & appointments
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas